We are not accepting applications at this time.
Grant Funding Gets Non-profit Projects Under Way
Finance Fund works with non-profit community-based organizations that need seed funding to determine project feasibility or to move projects forward. Grants are made to eligible organizations that work to meet the needs of low- and moderate-income communities in Ohio.
Our grants are designed to create a better quality of life for people living in economically distressed urban and rural communities. Download our Eligibility for Grant Programs
- Predevelopment Grant: These grants provide funding for projects with an affordable housing aspect to them. Grants up to $30,000 are available for eligible uses such as feasibility studies, market studies, business plans, architectural drawings, appraisals, engineering, environmental studies, and professional fees.
- Economic Development Grant: These grants provide funding for self-sustaining projects that create permanent private sector jobs to strengthen an area's economic base. Grants up to $100,000 are available for hard construction costs and fixed assets such as real estate acquisition, machinery, equipment, furniture, fixtures, etc.
APPLICATIONS, GUIDELINES AND PROGRAM MATERIALS
- Grant Program Eligibility
- Grant Application
- Budget Revision Form
- Economic Development Grant – Funds Draw Form
- Predevelopment Grant – Funds Draw Form
Our dedicated team would like to learn about your project and can recommend the best approach for achieving your goals. To get started, please contact: Makeba Wilson, at email@example.com.